Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Learn all about ix web host review

Recommended ix web host review Items



I've been with hostican for 6 months now with 99.99% uptime which is tracked by
three 3rd party monitoring systems at 5 minute intervals.



The support is excellent. I've called at all hours including 3am to get a live
person. NONE of their support is outsourced and I have not had to wait more than
60 seconds on hold to get a real, live, not outsourced person to help me.



They use cpanel 11 and are quick about updates. Everything is smooth. website
speed is super fast and i've used 500GB of the 2500GB bandwidth plan with NO
PROBLEMS AT ALL. I've also used 15gb of space. The server remains fast, speedy,
no downtime, and great support.



100% A+ for hostican from me. I do not hesitate to recommend hostican to any one
who needs a host.



Click Here to go to hostican website.


We had put all our efforts to produce some respectable reading matter on ix web host review. We sure do wish it's respectable enough for you.
#







.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)
Memory Cards


buy web hosting
| |

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home